Maintenance Requests

//Maintenance Requests
Maintenance Requests 2016-10-27T12:28:41+00:00

The Office of Residential and Student Life in conjunction with the Buildings and Grounds department coordinates the general upkeep and repairs of all residence halls. Students in the residence halls may request maintenance repairs through a Work Order form. Work Order forms can be picked up in the Office of Residential and Student Life, at in the Campus Security Office or at the Front Desk in the Academic Building. Submitting the work order gives college maintenance staff the right to enter your apartment and/or room as needed to complete the request whether or not you are present at the time.

Completed Work Order forms should be returned to any one of the offices mentioned above. Verbal work orders may not be honored.

Emergency Service

Emergency maintenance is available in the residence halls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Examples of maintenance emergencies requiring urgent repairs may include:

  • Heat, power or water loss
  • Water leaks and/or flooding
  • Continuous running water (sinks, toilets, showers)
  • Broken windows
  • Damage to fire alarm or security equipment, etc.
  • Heating and air conditioning issues

All maintenance emergencies should immediately be reported to a Maintenance staff, Security staff, or the Office of Residential and Student Life member in person or by phone via the 24/7 Residential Life cell phone at (309) 826-0500.

The Work Order form should not be used to report maintenance emergencies.